follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, February 01, 2007

    Woohoo!!
    just done with my basic thermodynamics paper =) one more engineering maths to go...

    well! I've got 6 days to study for maths paper. The other girls are now relaxing... only me! yes! me... and 3 more guys from my class who will need to suffer for another 6 days! =.=

    We were just told about the new class which we'll be in from next academic year onwards.
    After one whole year of hanging out with my classmates. After we are all get used to each other.
    After we are so bonded and loving each other(only for the gals)... they are separating us.. =((

    no more 8 girls in a class...

    Ruyi, Kim and Sophia - 2A01
    Eileen -2B21
    Shi ying, Umi and me - 2B23
    Esther - 2B24

    yeah.. so they said we are divided into classes for sailing, off shore and further study.

    sad sad sad.

    Hope Eileen won't be too sad. She was told by Fauzi that she's the only girl in the class. but I think the guys will look after her. So no worries girl! =)

    Esther got Rachel n Peixin. Hope you all can get along well. and we are buddy class!! see ya during lectures! =)

    Ruyi, Kim n Sophia choose to sail. Wish them all the best and have the chance to go for sailing!!=)

    As for me.. they said the "mi mi yan" Jeffrey will be in the same class as me. Hope he wont be disturbing me in class! =.=

    ok.. gonna rest awhile.. u noe.. basic thermo killed ten of thousands of my brain cells!

    ciao~~

    No comments: