follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, June 14, 2007

    Fantastic 4 was great! ((:

    4 in one combo is so powerfullll. Hehe.. watched the sneak preview at lido.

    Mid sem test is over. Done very badly.. =.= but it's over now.

    So let's enjoy the holidays! ((: have been having fun these few days...

    had my hair cut too.. hahas. 5 inch off my old length. lols. didn't expect it too be so short. but i like it ((: and to lidya: I got myself FRINGE! hahas. longing to meet me and see my sexy fringe? hahas. u better come visit us ASAP. =p

    changed my address at ICA building. hmm.. they changed the system to self service computer. So less waiting time for getting my queue number. But still waste lotsa time waiting for my queue number as there's only one counter serving for many people on the queue.=.=

    Ohya! this SUNDAY is FATHER's DAY!! ((: i gg back to indo with Nely to celebrate with GREATEST DADDY. ((: errmm... my elder sis got my dad OSIM UPAPA. hehe. but i got him nothing since i'm so broke. =.= GSS period.. =(( wth... i'm so bloody broke at this point of time. why??! =.=

    forget about shopping!

    before i forget...
    went to SIM LIM SQ after i got my student pass back from ICA. To buy a speaker set for jinbo's younger brother. We couldnt find the Sonic Gear Evo series. =( so I called Janice for help. =p *thx jns!!* but she said her bf bought it from century sq. So we gave up and bought creative's one. I think not so bad also. ((: then i asked for the canon ixus 70. !#$%*^& still very unaffordable. =.= *did i mention forget about shopping?*

    alot of things happened! hahas. but i must wait till everything is confirmed then i'll blogg about it! so be patient ya.. hehes...

    ciao~~

    No comments: