follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Wednesday, April 23, 2008

    Finally went to k-song on last Friday night! But only 2 and a half hour cost us $20/person! T.T
    and I got sick at night.. was shivering and whole body aches like hell. )):

    Went to see doctor on Saturday since the fever just don't go away... and he gave me MC for Monday. What an awesome doctor!! ^^

    I was actually planned to skip school on Monday in the first place for dental appointment and medical check up. So I just went to settle all the medical appointments without the need to ask for excuse letter. muahahaha.

    Dear was great! he accompany me to the doctor and also take very good care of me.. muahaha.. coz I was abit bochap as I always think that my immune system is good enough and there's no need to see doctor. ;p

    But my ulcers are still very bad! T.T it has been there for so many dayssss... a few giant ulcers.. damn pain!! T.T swollen somemore.. even the dentist pity me lor... ):

    ok. School was not so good for the 1st two weeks.. hahas. Coz I always wake up late and skipping lectures and tutorials. ): I havn't even attend a single maths lesson so far. Hope will get better for the rest of this semester. hahas.

    So fast that we are now in 3rd year of our Poly life. Everyone is busy about final year project now. I take up the role to lead my team. Hope I can do it well and right. (: support me everyone~~ hurrayyy!! hahas.

    Oh ya! We have found a place to stay alr. Can't manage to get 1+1 unit )): but manage to get a decent place for Nely and me to stay for at least 6 mths starting from 7th of May. So it's at admiralty. Abit far from school. But Nely has been giving me the priority for 2 years (she claimed so ;p) so to stop her from nagging... I must give her the priority this time. hahas.

    She's looking for jobs around west area... ((: All the best Nely!! you can do it! Don't ever give up and look down on yourself. We are papa's daughters leh! We sure can success one! Must have faith! Ping yi's motto Perseverance Yields Success!

    Ok. Nothing else to blog about alr. hahas.

    ciaO~ :D

    No comments: