follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Saturday, January 07, 2012

    Day out with Jie ❤

    LONG POST :P
    Chatted with sis. NL till past 4am on whatsapp so ended up woke up late for my meeting with Jie and her bf, mr. R...
    my OOTD ^^
    anyway we ended up meeting at Bugis. Went to temple and then head for lunch at Ma Maison. :) as Jie has got craving for their escargot for quite some time! hahhaa :D
    So here's some foods we ordered... other than the ma maison style spaghetti.. the rest taste awesome! ❤









    We then head to chinatown for some CNY shopping.. but only managed to get 5Kg of mochis plus pudding!! so Jie gave me some and bring the rest back to Indo.. hahaha. she was so angry as the salesman is so pushy but we still bought all 5Kg that he pushed to us.. -___-












    Head to harbour to have our dinner at Marche.. (ok! i suggested to go there coz i have craving for Rosti! xD ) but i feel bad afterwards.. since they don't really like it *me think* as Jie is too sick from her flu... (her flu suddenly got worst.. T_T)
    ohoh! mr.R insisted to treat us for both meals!! :| wanted to treat him for marche since he already paid for the lunch.. but yeah... he said I'm still a student and shouldn't pay for the meal. anyway! Thank you mr.R !! :D










    Saw this board when exiting from marche.. and I read the "Gong" as "Cha" =.=

    After the dinner we went to harbour as they have to go back Indo... and shopaholic in me.. :p I continued shopping at Vivocity for another hour.. bought 2 rings from OutPost and a cream shadow brush, caudalie winter kit and my first Tweezerman from sephora!!!!!!! :D the tweezerman cost me SGD44! :| very very expensive for one tweezer! it better serve me well! :p


    Ohoh!! I also went to Daiso and saw some stack-able trays/box which looks matching with my stack-able Muji box!! and I took the risk and bought two trays (see the bottom two trays with brown sticker) and they really match my muji box(top tier with the lid, the lid is actually a mirror)!! :D so happy that I got it only for $2 each. hehe!

    Ms.S and Mr.Pig are coming back from their Europe tour in 6 hours time!! :D planning to fetch them at airport! woolala~~ ;D so excited to see their photos!!

    XOXO

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yo... Come and see liao...^.^v - nely

    Ahleessa said...

    Long time no chat! I know you've been busy with school. I hope that went well. :) I'm glad you didn't forget little old me way over here in Cali... hehe~ :)

    That's a lot of pictures and the food look delicious *drool*! Now I want to eat something... hehe~