follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Saturday, October 07, 2006

    heyy!! missing me??=p

    Sorry for this late update..haha.. have been so so so busy ever since I came back from Redang Trip. =((

    Redang trip was definately fun and memorable.. =)) NICE BEACH!! (wait till i got time to upload those dozens of pics that we took.. will inform u all once it's uploaded in multiply.com..:)) and the nicest of all is the Snokerling part. =D super AMAZED by the soft coral , clear sea water and those cutie fishesss around us... nice nice nice... =))after snokerling we board SUPERSTAR VIRGO! so luxurious.. =p the ship is really gigantic and glamour... nice buffetsss up there =p
    I got sunburn and turn sooo tan *cheers* ^^ although my sisters n dearest mummy complain that i look like Justice Bao. =p but i love the tan... my skin is still peeling right now.. haha... wat a big impact huh... coz i didnt put any sunblock or so during the camp session. hahaha... i'll make sure to purchase a sun tan oil if i would to have those outdoor activities! tan is cool!! =p n dear said i look nice in tan too.. =))

    And guess wat?? ;p another 2 camps are coming. One is MEL Camp organised by my department (SMA). And I gotta go SUPERSTAR VIRGO again! =)) but this time round longer haha.. 15 oct to 18 oct. =)) last trip only one night n half a day only. T.T n of course gotta pay more for this camp. $220 and it's consider cheap coz it's partially subsidized by my school =)) and asked permission from dad.. my sisters was so sure that I wont be allowed to go since i've just back from the Redang trip. But kind daddy is just so nice =)) and agree to let me go... =p anyway.. just hope everything gonna works smoothly and i got to enjoy n learn new things there. =)
    Second camp is SMAC interaction camp. =)) I'm under Event or Games I/C..it's gonna be held in school on 3 to 5 Nov... hope in the middle of busy arranging all the events.. i can still have fun fun fun with SMACians ... =D cheers!! ^^

    Oh ya.. drag dear along to watch "World Trade Center" with me.. made him treat me also.. hehe... nice movie..=)) very touch... and as usual i wept thru the movie..T.T should go n watch! learn some gud things from the movie. =) and feel so happy to know that there's alot of good people out there... =))

    Gonna watch "Superstar", Singapore Polytechnic Musical at NUS with dear this evening.. =)) hope it's nice... watched the trailer and find it ok.. so i ask dear to go along. We bought the saturday slot. =) no Sg President Mr.Nathan...=.=


    haha.. wat a long entryy...;p

    kk...

    ciaoo~~~ ^^

    No comments: