follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    Selamat Hari Raya Puasa!!! ^^

    Hi!!=)

    Actually posted an entry a few days before but it failed to be uploaded... *argghh!!* so i was so piss off to retype it all over again... the mood wasn't there already... haha... so i've come back from the exciting MEL camp at Superstar Virgo. =) nice... this time round with my lovely classmates.. definately fun! =)) and food there is just as awesome as before... haha.. =D Ruyi, Kim n me felt so sinful while on board. haha.. we eat alot up there.. and Ruyi got sick on the cruise. She said maybe she ate too much chocolate thingy there (e.g: eclairs, choc cream cake, choc puff,etc) *slurp!*

    Well... It was then that I relax to my bits... =) enjoy the breeze on the helipad of the ship... (ermm.. not breeze actually.. the wind was definately STRONG.. coz my hair was flying all over my face... lols..) but those days are fun.. i love staying in the same cabin as Ruyi n Kim. haha.. actually only Kim n me were given the same cabin. But we help Ruyi to exchange with another buddy class girl so that she can be in the same cabin as us.. =p it was so fun!! =))

    If only all 8 gals in my class can go on board... that will be much more fun!! if only.... haiz...

    We sailed to Penang and Phuket. But we didnt get to go on shore while in Penang. We went to engine room!! =)) but we gotta go Phuket. Ermm.. not so fun there.. haha.. got my head bumped on something while playing banana boat. T.T and my head was pain for the whole day.. and at the very last minute then I realise I should buy a t-shirt which remind me of Phuket. But it was pretty too late by then. T.T oh.. shall visit there AGAIN! =.=

    oh ya.. pics are up! view at the MEL Camp album =)
    http://miraclekoh.multiply.com/photos
    ut these are only from Hansel n Hafiz's cameras... haha..more to come.. =P

    anyway... after the relaxing journey... back to Singapore.. back to school.. all works that need to be done are already piling up there for me. =) Can't run away... and I know I need to accomplish them all.. =)) trying my best to cope right now... between study, CCAs and of course my dearest dear... =)) thanks for his understanding that I can spare more time on my CCAs. thx dear.. hehe.. sorry for let you noe about my coming camp so last minute. Just simply forgot about it.. haiz... so sorryy..

    Yup. So I got prep camp coming up this friday to sunday. and the actual camp will be up next friday to sunday. =)) hope everything can be carried out smoothly. =))

    Face them all with smiles... and I know I must do it and I can do it.

    hi there! more cheers and support needed from ya all =D

    God bless!

    Ciao~~

    P.S: Lidya's back to Bali!!! i wish i'm there right now... T.T hope you are enjoying there! =)) miss ya always!!

    No comments: