follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Friday, January 05, 2007

    hi all!!
    X'mas & New year have already passed.. Hope everyone enjoy the holidays.

    Holidays were great! =) spent memorable days with Lidya... hehe... and the secondary school gathering was awesome.. =D met everyone I missed so much including the teachers..lols.

    And then I went back to Indo on 27Dec. Same day as Lidya departure date. So I didn't send her off at airport.. felt quite bad.. =(( sryy ya lid! then went back to see my new house.. hmm... overall quite ok. Except that my family was so busy purchasing new stuffs. =.= they don't even have time to go shopping with me. =(( and another bad news is that my mum decided that i gonna share room with my sis nely.. and our room will not be furnished. =(( they will only put some cheapo cupboards. haiz. well.. i just felt abit dissapointed but since we hardly stay at the house as we are always in Singapore most of the time.. so I think it shouldnt be a problem that our room are not furnished as good as the other rooms. =.= ermm...all i need is a bed! =)) n my dad can also save another 3k.. so i think it's a great decision anyway.. hehe..

    ok.. i havnt been studying for the hols! =.=

    not to mention about assignments on hand.. met Ruyi for CCF duty and then she reminded me about the assignments! =((

    argghh.. sian...

    ciao~~

    No comments: