follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    My Weekend...


    Saturday...
    -bad headache! ='(
    -sleep till 11.30a.m.
    -felt damn cold
    -slack around at home
    -hungry
    -bathed
    -went to lot1 n eat porridge
    -shop around
    -went home
    -read magazine and surf net
    -sleep at 3a.m. plus...

    Sunday...
    -wake up at 10.30a.m
    -bathe n cabbed to bugis
    -meet my elder sis
    -help her do some shopping
    -eat at Ajisen Ramen
    -went to queenstown IKEA
    -cabbed to vivocity
    -shop around with 5 BIGG bags from previous shopping trip
    -went to harbourfront center , Shop again
    -went to check in for my elder sis
    -she went back to indo
    -nely and me continue shopping at vivo *for awhile*
    -bought a chomel's hair pin! =) love it!
    -went to harbourfront's The Body Shop
    -Had dinner at Orange Lantern(Viet's food)
    -bought necklace!
    -back to CCK.
    -tried Nely's leggings (She said it looks nice on me.. but i still dun dare to wear that to town. hahas. should i or should i not? *think 1st ba*..)


    Dearest mummy gave me $50. But I spent it in one day! =.= haiz. bought things and eat! nothing left now.


    Keep thinking of buying a digicam and borjouis's mascara today! =(

    digicam - no money! not dare to ask from dad T.T
    borjouis mascara - never heard any of my friend try this before. So gotta check if it's good. A shop keeper told me it's pretty messy and clumps the lashes. So I'm quite confused whether should trust her or not. =.=

    sianz!


    Ciao~

    No comments: