follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Saturday, March 08, 2008

    WOW! it's saturday!

    I'm going to JB with Nely, Jinbo, Haibo and most importantly Calvin Labi. :D Our kind JB ambassador... ;p
    He's taking his IELTS test right now... Hope he can get good result! hehes. -Labi Jiayou!- :D

    Yesterday after work went to find Jinbo and Haibo. Jio them go eat Thye Hong prawn noodle. hahas. But after I walk past Teppan-yaki and saw that there's empty spaces... I immediately change our plan to eat there. lols ;p so the two guys ate beef set! =.= n i had the chicken set. Not so nice leh... regret for giving prawn noodle amiss. T.T sorry thye hong~~

    Then we went to K-song at Cash Studio (opp Hardrock cafe). 3 persons for 3 hours session we fork out about $67. Errm... only one free drinks per person. I was thirsty to the max.=.= But I think can bring our own drink (Jinbo n Haibo saw inside the rules). I even spot people ordering pizza hut delivery. hahas. But still not used to the system. So choose songs is a tough job this time coz I'm used to K-Box system. ;p but Cash Studio offers more updated Indonesia Songs. :p Alot of Singapore Malays are there. hahas. I hardly spot chinese there. Even the workers are malay. (: But I can't find Krisdayanti's song! only found Rossa's. =.=

    After singing, I head back home for my weekly laundry task. But I fall asleep after eating supper! =.= So just managed to wash part of my clothes this morning. and also clean the toilet Going to JB first then wash the other part of my clothes tonight or tml morning. hahas. :D

    kk.. nothing much to blog about already... ;p

    Gonna watch Bull Fighting (taiwan drama) hahaha. :D


    CiaO~~

    Have fun on weekends eh!

    (:

    No comments: