follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    TGIF...

    Shiying (sy) and me are constantly waiting for friday every other day during our attachment this week ):

    It's not that we hate waking up early n travel all the way to the yard.. neither do we hate the people over there... but we are just too BORED. As our supervisor (mentor) is so busy with his work these 2 weeks. So no one share knowledge with us and challenge us with questions... hahahas. So this week is a plain boring week...

    Sy n me were just sitting around the workshop.. looking at the workers doing some stuffs which are about the same all over again and again. Or chatting with the workers.. they always got very interesting stories for us.. I was so shocked when one of them tell us he is a bachelor in history back in myanmar! and he's earning a basic salary of $400+ in the shipyard! what a waste. But he seems to enjoy it. Besides sharing stories with the workers.. we also do some hands on like lapping valves (which we have been doing since the 1st week of attachment). =.= ya.. basically that's what we do over there...

    haha.. actually nope.. I occasionally fall asleep when i'm really too bored over thr. hahas. was being 'advised' for not sleeping by one of the charge man in the workshop. So paiseh. hahas.

    My family is in China for holidays since 26 feb. will be back on 5 march. =.= I feel even more bored and the feeling of being left here alone is not so good. ):

    Ok. Got my results alr.
    my main diploma:
    Module Code - Credit Unit - Grade
    BA002A - 2 - A
    MA1068 - 4 - DIST
    MA1065 - 4.5 - DIST
    MA1069 - 3.5 - DIST
    MA1092 - 4 - DIST
    LC0614 - 2 - B
    MA1067 - 2.5 - B
    SEMESTER GPA: 3.8
    CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.801
    My cumulative GPA dropped by 0.001 .
    And for my diploma plus:
    Module Code - Credit Unit - Grade
    MS8110 - 3 - B
    SEMESTER GPA: 3
    CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.154
    Cumulative GPA dropped by 0.046
    So both has dropped. T.T
    but served me right for being so inconsistent. ): rushing like mad just before the exam week. One more semester to my diploma plus and i'm done with it. Must buck up for the last module!! go nancy!! :p
    shall end here... feeling darn sleepy right now.. my eyelids are so heavy while looking at this laptop screen.. i better sleep now... too tired from washing my pile of clothes in the laundry bag. =.=
    ciaO~~

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

    - Joe