follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    Mum is back to Indo again~ :(

    She's really cute! I love accompanying her!! hahas. She always make me laugh so hard~ :p

    Anyway~the first thing we did was to get our eyebrow trimmed! haha
    both of really couldn't stand thin eyebrows on our faces! So we've not been trimming for quite a long time :p *it yucks!!*

    We keep emphasizing to the beautician that "we do not want THIN eyebrow!" :p
    until they were kinda laughing at us! XD

    Here's the before and after pic :p
    *I hope you won't go yucks on my before pic thou :p*




    We also did some shopping at SASA.
    As my elder sis (in indo) told me to get the pink lady eyelid tape and some plastic containers for her..
    And!! SASA is having their anniversary sale!
    So I bought the SILK WHITIA masks for my mum.
    Pearl whitening mask (4piece) + pore refining mask (4piece)+ eye collagen mask (should be 4 piece too) = SGD31 only! Usual price was SGD66.70!
    sorry no picture! as my mum has brought them back to Indo :(

    And I bought their strawberry whitening mask and peach water-binding mask! :D
    2 piece for SGD3! Usual price was SGD5.90/piece! :p



    I also pick up a Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top coat *not sure why I get it :'( kinda regret now*


    and my favorite elastic band :p


    We went to Daiso again! hahas. We went there yesterday and pick up lots of nonsense :p
    so today I only got a "Dryness Spray" for nails. :D




    After my mum went back to Indo... the BF and I went to Vivocity and I saw this cute tote at Fie Japan. So he bought me this cute lil tote~ ^^



    see below...there's a zip at the side to another compartment!
    i love bags with compartments! :p
    inside is pink!! ^^

    They have really pretty accessories but it's abit too pricey for me :(


    Oh! I went to pick up my free gift as I purchased my Bioderma Cleansing water a while back but the SA wasn't there to give me... She's really nice! She saw my big acne T.T hence she gave me another free gift, the Bioderma Sebium AKN. The smell is so much like my Uriage Hyseac cream! =.= but she's still being very nice to me! *Happy~~* :D


    I'm using the Sensibio H2o but I wanna try this Sebium H2O!
    It's for oily or combinatin skin. :)

    And below is the bonus gift she gave me. It's expiring in June~
    that's why they are tagging it as free gift even though it's a full size item.
    but the SA did remind me to use it before June~ :)



    and then we catch Shopaholic!! finally~~ hahas. Been wanting to watch this for so long!! but I was in Indo when it release here..
    It's really nice!!
    I feel some familiar feelings there! :p
    most familiar phrase "Do I need this??"

    I always question myself with this whenever I shop! but I still end up buying lots of craps! :(
    e.g:
    As we (my 2nd sis and me) are staying in a rented room... My mum stayed over last night and she couldn't stand the messiness of our lil room! :p
    While packing our room, she found cosmetics,clothes, etc etc which are still in brand-new-with-tag condition! O.O That's what I call "shop a tons of craps"! =.=

    errmm!! okayy!! self-reflection needed urgently!

    well..I so wanna watch this Japanese comedy movie tomorrow! hahas. "Handsome Suit"
    Saw the trailer and it seems quite funny!
    Hope can get someone to go watch with me :p



    Have a SUPER NICE weekend!! ^^

    ♥mwah!!

    3 comments:

    Ahleessa said...

    I would go watch with you if I was there... hehe~

    Nice haul and the eyebrow looks good! :)

    Yumeko said...

    i havent watched thatmovie but it was out in japan quite a while ago
    let me know if its good haha

    btw i thik ur eyebrow looks goooood

    Lisa said...

    Do tell how the Daiso quick nail dry thingy and Bioderma works out! Looks interesting. I heard the Sally Hansen one is quite good also. Your BF is so sweet to buy you that tote! Love the pink color.