follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Monday, August 28, 2006

    LONG Update!!

    Went for my 1st Job interview! thx to Rusdy for the recommendation.. =D anyway went there with my sis n La bi. The interviewer was really nice! friendly n all... hehe.. nely and I will start working this Saturday! =) oh ya! haven't mentioned about the job! ;p It's waitress at Ritz-Carlton hotel. $6/hour. hehe.. my 1st time ever to work part time! ^^ hope it will be fun.

    haiz.. on top of the excitement of part time i'm taking up... i broke down when i reached home an hour back... =(( dunno for watever reason...i suddenly feel so sad... and started to cry.. T_T haiz... and my period come again! ='( always inaccurate.. only 12 days of interval this time. I've stopped taking my TCM (traditional chinese medicine) because of... =.= forgot to take everyday... haiz... is it because of that girl's things that result in me to break down? or am I suffering from depression again? or am I too stress right now? or am I just didn't have enough rest? ='( i slept at 6a.m this morning to wake my sis up for her exam and went to sleep at around 7... wake up at 10+ then went to Ritz-Carlton and then had a meeting at school with Trey and Peixin for SMAC Camp. so high... haha..

    Dear is going back to China for hols on 30 Sept morning. ='( so i postponed meeting on tml to accompany him. Feel bad that i've promised to accompany him after exam but have not done what i've promised. haiz. always let him down! =(( so have to postpone the meeting to thursday (31 Sept).. really thx Trey for his understanding. =)

    I'll be going to Pulau Redang for a camp on 18 to 22 Sept. =) hope it will be fun. Bad things is that, it clash with my GEMS registration date. Will be going to a Pre-event workshop on 13Sept 08.30 to 06.00 ! =..= and it clash with date for releasing of result. and i have to bear with the anxiety until i get home to view my result while my result will be out at 12noon!

    woots. Way too long..haha.. sorry to bore u all..haha..

    kk...

    Hope tml will be a better day!

    ciaoo~~ =)

    No comments: