follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, August 29, 2006

    Wanita yang kau pilih - Rossa



    this song is one of my fav from Rossa. So sweet! =))

    Just to share..
    Tuned in to a radio station this morning..(i mean yest. it's over 12 now..;p) and heard somethings quite nice... =) something similar to the one dear and me keep talking about..."早知道" (Zao zhi dao/What if) I used to say this and dear always answer that "Where got so many what if?". It means I shouldn't live my life with so many regrets... and i'm tackling with this habit now... haha..=D

    There's a Doctor of Psychology said that many of his patients got this habit of asking themselves "What if i..." e.g : "What if I have never done this.." , "What if I choose that course?", "What if I put in more effort?" . All these regrets..
    --> answer: stop asking all these "What if.." but says "Next time I'll.." e.g: "Next time I'll try that.", "Next time I'll put in more effort." etc.

    My worry: "Do we have so many next time?" so be wise in making decision and cherish the chance or the "next time" that is given to you..
    Reminder for myself: I should start practicing all these although it's gonna be tough because that's life! and don't see it from the hard way! there's always another way of viewing things.)

    haha.. so many craps to blog huh.. =p shall go bathe now. =)

    ciao~~

    No comments: