follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    TRUE COLORS!

    Some ppl just like to act! or is it ALL OF US are born to be an actor or actress?

    Sick of it.. ='( Feel as i'm cheated.

    Act man
    Act kind
    Act act act!

    and in the end show us the bloody TRUE COLORS! FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE! U IDIOT GUY!

    U DUN EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE A GUY! AND U DARE TO SAY U ARE A 99% GUY!

    FUCK! U BETTER GET A DOCTOR AND CHECK UP IF U HAVE THAT COCK WITH YOU!

    OR IS IT IN THE NORMAL SIZE! I BET YOURS IS ABNORMAL!

    I'm so blessed to have my dear. Who seldom complain everytime i'm late...waiting for me to finish my shopping session so patiently.. :)) I'm so blessed to have my dear who always help me carry my heavy things whenever he can!

    U THAT DUMB GUY! IF U CAN'T CARRY JUST LET US KNOW WON'T YOU?! ACT AS U CAN CARRY FOR US AND SCOLD US IN THE END! THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO BE A HUMAN!

    Oh shitt... u make me scold all these bad words!

    shall not waste my energy to mad at u! lousy guy!

    ciao~

    P.S: I LOVE MY DEAR!

    No comments: