follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Tuesday, September 12, 2006

    70th post! =)

    Finally went out today after a few days of rotting at home.
    Went to watch movie with Nely and Xin koko at woodlands. =D "The Host" pretty good but not the ending thou. T.T haiz... die die die... sianz la.. but the story really show how bonded is the whole family la.. Hilarious family.. haha. =D love their spirit =))
    And I screamed the loudest! arggh... luckily it's dark la.. so less people spot that I'm the one. haha.. stupid shocking scenes. Damn it la.. i was so hungry so was eating wedges in between the movie that's why when the creature suddenly pop out I was so unprepared! n screamed so loud. =.=

    Then went back to Lot1 and buy those stuff that my elder sis ask me to bring back to indo.. and also some stuff for the coming camp. money money fly away... =(( i'm planning to go back indo tml.

    Tml got a pre event workshop for the coming Redang camp. from 8.30a.m till 5.30p.m. hope i can wake up on time.. been sleeping at 5 morning for a few days le.. just can't slp.. dunno why also. =..= then after the workshop I shall go back home and get my stuff then set off to Harbour front. *Plan only la... dunno can anot.* haiz..

    that's all ba...

    tml result out le.. Wish me good luck!! wish everyone gud luck!!! =)

    muach!

    ciao~~ =)

    No comments: