follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Muahahaha~~

    so so so tired... =(( been serving drinks for two days. My left hand now (the one which hold the tray) has gained more muscle! =..= haiz.. but overall work 3 days le.. only earned $90 coz the short hours that I did... and my irregular working days coz of some Camp's thgs n Student development programme. haiz... sleepy sleepy ya...

    haiz... dunno why but feel abit depressed and stress =( especially regarding camp's stuff.. i begin to appreciate those creative ppl who knows how to design games to play in camp. They are the best ever.. i'm so sick of thinking about wat to play, how to play, safety, camp objective, proposal bla bla bla. Feel like dying lar. haiz.

    OK! Forget ALL about that.

    Next week will be a busy week! i wanna work as many days as possible. Other than Wednesday, I work almost everyday. =) haha. gonna be DAMN tired!

    Thinking of rebonding my hair n dye it to either black or mahagony brown. So need more savings.

    Dear is in China still. Hope he make fullest use of the every business trip he went with his parents. Hope he gains alot from those trips. =)) All the best my dear. He said will be back to Singapore around 23rd. Hope I'm free for a few days so I can accompany him before sch starts at 25th. really hoping will be very free for him by then..

    Missing mummy... T_T just met my dad few hours ago after work at Ritz-Carlton. My dad asked me to go home earlier, so i went back before he set off to cruising. ='( Called my mum while i was with my dad, she's still so cute and adorable! =) I told her I've earned $90 and she asked if I'm happy..haha.. of course la.. first time in my whole life to earn $90! The feeling is so gud. =) but my parents are still the best in my life! Love them to the bits. muachh.

    k la.. shall go makan some snacks. =p bathe n sleep.

    Tagboard replies from miRaCLe to ALL : "thanks thanks... sorry ya all... haha.. too tired to tag le... just reply here ba... keep visiting here! =) ciao!"

    ciao ciao ciao~~

    =)

    No comments: