follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    In indo!!! ^^

    Yup.. so by now I guess all SP Students have received their results! ^^

    and my results are so AMAZING for me..

    Yes! That is the word! Amazing =)

    GPA 3.745 for Marine Engineering and guess wat?? hahaha.. GPA of 4 for my Certificate in Engineering Maths! the one which i thought i might fail! =))
    dear got pretty gud result also ^^ happy for him.. =D

    Yeah.. super elated with my results =))
    Hope everyone did well too ^^

    Came back indo on Wednesday night.
    Dad and Mum went to fetch me *sweet:)*

    And another news... I gave my hair a makeover! =))
    Went to salon yesterday with my dearest Widya. =D
    Smoothing (somethg like Rebonding) and dye hair.
    I dye copper red. Errmm.. was really red initially and i wasn't satisfied.
    So they darkened the colour for me. So now it looks pretty ok. And it will continue to fade for first few washes. =) so I hope the colour will look better by then.
    But the colour cant be seen in the photos. I should say... ermm.. maybe it's because my hp's resolution is not that good.
    and a picture speaks a thousand words..




    yeah.. miss the old nancy?? haha.. i'm back with straight hair but not black thou and is not as long as last time now.. due to finance constraint so I cut it short to cut down the cost of doing those makeovers. haha.. lame reason! ;p nvm.. it will grow k! ^^

    oh ya.. went to the camp workshop on wednesday.I heard we gotta do snorkeling (is tat how u spell it??) haha.. u noe those water activities...ermm.. and I can't swim!! T.T abit scare now... but we are all allowed to play eventhough cannot swim lar.. but still u know.. haha...anyway we can see coral reefs i think.. hehe.. not sure.. but it sounds fun, isnt it?! =) and i really wan to see how Pulau Redang looks like. Heard too much about how beautiful the beach and sea look like... =D ermm.. hope it will be very FUN! =)

    k then.. internet here is really the turtle a.k.a slow =.=
    haiz..

    ciao~~

    muach!

    No comments: