follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, November 30, 2006

    =)

    1st blogskin design by me.. haha.. lols. I noe it looks... ermm.. not much better than my old skin.

    but this one is made by me you noe... haha.. Dear help me to do the coding in dreamweaver. =)
    thanks dear! ^^

    had our 2nd General Meeting at 5.30 this evening. It ended...pretty FAST. haha.. at 6.40 we have finished all points in our meeting agenda and closed the meeting.

    Then made Ru Yi to wait for me at FC3 as I still have some stuffs to do with the other main committee members. Then finish around 7 p.m and eat at FC3 with Ru Yi , Sophia and PeiYi.

    Reach home around 9+p.m hahas.. we were just chatting away at school. =) Fun!

    Ok. Tml got section head coming to observe my lecture's teaching session so CANT be Late T.T

    08.00am! meeting Ru Yi at 7.15a.m. hahas.Hope i wont make her wait for me at mrt platform. muahaha..

    Gonna watch MMSP (Mr & Mrs Singapore Polytechnic) with dear and also club's committee members at 6pm. Just realised it got clash with my Yoga! =.= well.. let's see how tml..

    ciao~

    No comments: