follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    4th day of e-learning...

    I've just done with one online assignment for elearning. Not a good progress.

    Last weekend's camp was alright. I'm satisfied with my pearly shells and all the clappings..best of all that i've ever done since my prep camp or should I say since the first time I learn all those clappings. =)

    Havn't done replacement for alot of my cards. Most important one is ez-link. =( just had my photo taken yesterday. Should make my replacement SOON.

    I'm broke. and I dun dare to ask more pocket money from my parents. Left with $200. Hopefully Dad will top up my account real SOON.

    Yesterday was a terrible day. Woke up real early (6a.m.) - forgot to bring mobile phone - have a BIG fight with nipple boy for no reason n I was accused of giving him attitude. - fuck. that's all. yeah.. i slapped him for not giving me a chance to speak up , i slapped him for keep cutting my words. I slapped him in order to stop him from saying whatever he said are right. U r imperfect human... not to mention you are only a boy without complete mind. I'm sorry to have slap him that once and i believe it will be the last time. Anyway he shouldn't have pushed me to fall down. And no worries... i've cleaned my palm with whatever soap I have at home, be it handsoap.. facial wash or body wash. =) it's perfectly cleaned.
    And I'm glad to announce that nipple boy is out of my life. =) thanks God for this fight as it makes me realise and learn lotsa things. Thanks.

    I've got an intense chestpain from the fight and both of my eyes turn so RED that i was shocked when getting my contact lenses out.

    Well. a Big FULL STOP for this. no more question or discussion on that incident. I shall let it out of my brain ASAP.

    There'll be Yoga lesson on tml. So need to make a trip to school again. =.= but i love Yoga! =) it's so relaxing.. feel great while doing it. I can even fall asleep on the yoga mat. hehe..

    well.. gonna start with another elearning assignment. =)

    wish me Gud luck! so that i can finish them on time.

    ciao~~

    No comments: