follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, November 23, 2006

    HAPPY B'DAE Dear... ^^

    yup.. my dearest dear bdae today... hehe..

    finally had my maths test! end at 7p.m *so late*

    after that took 106 from school to swensens at crown hotel to take my mango tango cake for dear... haha.. *choose my fav flavor..;p* 106 like to forever to come.. =.= then cab to dear house.. hehe... waiting for 11p.m to cut cake.. coz dear just had his dinner... too full to eat the sinfully yummy mango tango ice cream cake! ;p *countdown...*

    well, today we got workshop.. and i'm not doing gas welding anymore.. we switch with the other half of my class... for this term we'll be doing arc welding... did some exercise... quite tough.. T.T but still better than gas welding... haha..

    bad news: i become more fat le... =(( gonna eat less! hmph! i want my 40kg back!

    ciao~~

    No comments: