follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Tuesday, September 04, 2007

    ^^
    HAPPY NEWS!! ^^^^^^^^

    received a call from Apri (-->one of my bestfriend in Indo) yesterday afternoon. ((((((:
    She asked if I'm able to go back indo on coming 27 October... so I asked her if she's getting married. =p and she said "Yes" woohoo~~ hahaha... so happy for her.... ^^ happy happy..but i think none of us will be happier than Trisna(-->another bestfriend of mine in Indo).. hahas. double joy for her! her brother marrying her bestfriend.. ^^

    So I'll be hunting for a white dress and a gift for her... happy happy happy~~~
    but still thinking wat kind of gift should we buy for her... hahas. =D



    As for today...
    =..= fairyland server is under maintainance till 4pm...*estimated* =..= let's wait till i can play... although my laptop is still lag like hell... =..=


    ok then.. Good night to my dear at US...=..=

    CiaO~~

    No comments: