follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Monday, September 03, 2007

    LEAVING ME BEHIND...

    ))=
    Saturday...
    Nely went back to Batam...

    Sunday...
    Jinbo flew to US...

    out of sudden.. i feel so lonely.. no one to accompany me for shopping.. for meals.. (I HATE EATING ALONE) and for whatever things i wanna do... =(( feel so weird...

    so decided to buy plenty of biscuits and breads to eat at home and playing fairyland... but my comp is giving me trouble.. suddenly become so lag... cannot type chinese! My new friends in fairyland are very nice people.. they knew about my situation.. and try to cheer me up.. play fairyland with me.. but i was so lag that we cannot play.. ))= so we just had some chats.. *Thanks 少丫(ShaoYa) and Sandy...* ShaoYa even brought me a new pet in the games.. He always buy things for me...((: and never want to receive my money... =..=

    the tears just being so unbearable... when you try to stop it from coming out.. it just fills up my whole eyes and drop down.. the more i cry the more i pity myself.. (DON'T PITY YOURSELF.. ) i cant live without friend. =( but i dont know why for now i just wanna be alone and sink into my melancholy life... it also crossed my mind that if i would die of any accident... will anyone be informed? or must wait till nely or jinbo came back and cannot find me... and they went to make a police report then my death is discovered? oh.. i think i'm having slight depression! ))`=


    Having problem in health for applying scholarship.. 6Sept going for another check up. )= hope everything will be alright..

    Wish me plenty of healthy...

    ciaO~

    No comments: