follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Sunday, September 16, 2007

    yesterday went yo jet ski with my elder sister and her friends..

    unlike Singapore.. here we do not need a licence to ride on a jet ski. ^^ but i think it cost alot! =.= although all paid by my sis' friends la... for a poor student like me.. haha.. ya..and for average expenses in Indonesia, it is considered expensive!! SGD$100 per hour.. =..=

    isn't it expensive?? *Lidya.. how much did you pay for it in Bali? more expensive?*

    the jet ski can be occupied by 3 ppl at once.. so it's quite big.. ((: it's fun riding on it.. especially when travel in high speed.. woohoo~~ the wind.. the sea water...the blue sky and the lotsa beautiful clouds.. ^^ it's just so nice.. ^^

    as for today....
    just went for an hour driving lesson n then go out to buy lunch...=..= quite boring.. haiz.. seeing my parents got some arguements.. T..T n my elder sister's mood got affected and become so bad... T..T haiz.. tension in my house... ))= sianz. Nely and me are still the victims.. get all the cold shoulders. haiz.. =..= but we are encouraging each other.. so not so bad afterall. (((: my Happy Family will still be happy after this. hehes. rainbows after the rain! *tralalala~*

    Nely was telling me she is scared of getting married... after seeing all the fights btween my parents. but i told her that there is no perfect marriage in this world *at least this is wat i believe* so i dun see any point to be scared of fights in a marriage.. it's common. =..= the crucial part is the way you handle the fights. Some got even better after the fight but some got divorce.. =..= so if you cherish each other then your relationship will get even closer. viceversa.

    *yawn* sleepy but it's about dinner time now.. so no more nap... =..=

    i cooked chicken rice!! hehes. went to steal pandan leaves from my old house. lol.. wait!! no stealing tat one also my mum planted it! it just that we moved out and rented out the place to other family.. haha.. but i need the pandan leaves for my chicky rice. so I walk to the old house and pretend nothing happen then bend down to pluck out a few pandan leaves. =p yipiee~~ and i got a few small pandan leaves for my chicky rice.. ^^


    hahaha...

    kk.. feel much better after complaining to my dear thru msn about "her".. =..= so i'm on a-much-better-mood right now!! (((: thanks dear *dbb*. ^^

    CiaO~~

    No comments: