follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Monday, May 04, 2009

    Awards and Tagged!! :D

    I got some Awards from Alyssa (about more than a month ago) and tagged by Whit!! :)
    Thanks ladies!! :D


    1st Award...


    The rules:
    1. When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
    2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
    3. Let them know about the award in their post.
    4. Now blog like you're never blogged before.


    2nd Award...

    List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

    7 Things I Love~~
    1. Family! ^^ esp. my cutest ever Mama!
    2. BF :))
    3. My super supportive friends!! :))
    4. Sleep!! :p
    5. currently obsessed about nails!! :D
    6. Reading beauty blogs! LOL. It's a SERIOUS addiction!!
    7. Shopping!! Shopping makes me HAPPY! hahas :D


    Last Award...

    “This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."

    “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”


    10 honest things about me...
    1. I'm quite scared right now that I'm becoming more makeup addict! now I can't go out without make up!! I know it's very bad! hahas. the BF is complaining all the time.. :p

    2. I'm very forgetful!! =.= So I always jot down things in my organiser.. :p

    3. I can do dishes but I DISLIKE mopping floor!! :(

    4. I cries alot in cinema! =.= even while watching comedy movie like "Handsome suit"!
    I guess I'm too emotional! BAD! :(

    5. I'm having a hard time right now.. trying to cut down on my shopping spree! T.T

    6. I just promised my BF that I'll try saving up for a LV Petit Noe!! hahaha!

    7. I'm a weirdo! I can be a VERY homey person but I can also fall in love with those extreme outdoor activities too! hmm.. might be due to my horoscope? Gemini!!:p

    8. I love listening to soundtracks of the movie or drama I love...and keep repeating them without feeling bored! :p
    e.g: I've been listening to Korean drama "My Girl"'s OST for the longest time ever!! :p

    9. I'm very bad with my time management! :( sorry for those who are affected.. :p I'm always known for being late in meetings etc! Hope I can seriously change this bad habit!

    10. I love doing nails for my mama!! ^^ she's so cute~ I like to tease, hug and kiss her too! LOL! :D *love you mama!!*


    TAGGED! by ms.Whit ^^

    Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play.


    LOL! okay~
    I just came back home from Kinokuniya! Got a Popteen mag for my sister and got myself a NAIL Venus!! spring edition!!~~ hahas...
    I was flipping through the mag while browsing Whit's blog to check out the tag~~ :p
    so I snapped some pics of me with the lovely mag!! I LOVE it~~~ ^^
    It's written in Japanese :( can't understand a word.. T.T
    but I can still admire those beautiful nail arts pictures!! :))






    Thanks Alyssa and Whit for taggging~~~ ^^
    I enjoy doing it~~ hahas :D


    OKAY!! I think alot of people have done the awards thingy.. and the tag require picture~~ not all bloggers might be comfortable with this..
    :p so I won't be nominating anyone! :)
    If you are reading this and you haven't done all of the above! please do it!!
    It's really fun!! ^^

    4 comments:

    izumi said...

    i like your new mag! are you going to do some NOTD's now? and wow that's alotta awards~

    ♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

    wow congrats on so many awards !! more nail creations then?? ;)

    XPPINKXX said...

    hey babe

    oOOOoo i like reading other peoples tags...its like juicy little tid bits on a person....i can totally swifter the floor if you do my dishes!...and sadly i think shopping is every girls crack addiction!!!...we just want the whole world dont we...

    xo

    Ahleessa said...

    It's fun reading people's tag because you get to know a little bit more about them. For example, your birthday is coming up either end of May or June (gemini). :P