follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Wednesday, May 27, 2009

    !!!BF's Graduation day & KATE Deep eyes Palette!!!

    HeLLO!!! :D

    Hope everyone is doing well and stay pretty!! ^^
    I finished with the Korean Drama "Boys Over Flowers" within 2 days!
    LOL. Awesome drama!! :))
    you should watch it if you are a drama addict! :p
    or if you love the "meteor garden" (taiwan version) & the anime "hana yori dango"! hehes

    Well..
    Yesterday was a tiring day!
    I slept for ONE hour only
    (due to another taiwan drama and...
    new addiction to restaurant city in facebook! *thanks to my bestie!*)
    I know I need more beauty sleep for my already troubled skin :(

    Anyway...

    After one hour of sleep, I went to attend the BF's graduation ceremony! :)
    Congrats to my dear!!



    Yes! we are in the same school but different courses. :)
    So his graduation was yesterday and mine will be on tomorrow!!! hahas.
    Kinda lazy to attend.. but it's a nice ending for our 3 years in the school :)

    The BF won an award... and get a S$250 cheque!! *jealousss* hahas
    Oh! and I bought him a bear bouquet and a sunflower bouquet! :D
    I think sunflower will be great for graduation day but thinking about how it will be gone after a few days... So i bought him another bear bouquet to keep as a memory! :)


    BF and the bear bouquet!
    *oh!it was raining! what a spoiler weather! :(*



    I bought some Roses for his ex-classmates babes too! hahas.
    Beautiful ladies and me... :)





    I was wearing my new KATE deep eyes palette in BU-1. *weee~~* My sister got them for me from Malaysia when she was visiting Genting Highland :) *thanksss sis!!*
    I love the color and the texture! hahas :D
    nice palette!!





    pssstt.. I realise that I forgot my mascara while taking pictures! hahas :D
    Lucky me! so I managed to put it on before going out of house! hehes ^^
    else I'll be feeling uncomfortable for the entire day with my naked lashes!!
    LOL!

    Okay! that's all!!
    I have to go iron my graduation robe now..
    more pictures for my graduation day on TOMORROW!! ^^
    Wish for no rain!!

    6 comments:

    Yumeko said...

    congrats to ur bf!
    oh i loove deep eyes range!! looking good gorgeous!

    AskMeWhats said...

    congratulations to the BF :) Aaww flowers are lovely and I love your eyes :)

    ♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

    cograts to your bf!! so sweet of you to get him flowers..

    and congrats to you for your graduation!

    fuzkittie said...

    Congrats to both of you! Nice eye makeup, I like it a lot! :]

    izumi said...

    congrats to both of you :D i loooove your eyes! i hope there's no rain tomorrow!

    Bijin Blair said...

    Only an hour's sleep? That's impressive! And congrats to your bf!!