follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Friday, May 12, 2006

    Hahaha~~~
    Finished with my maths tutorial! *skip some questions..hehehe!! dunno how to do ;p*
    Dear accompanied me all the way until I done all.. haha.. supervise me all the way...super fierce.. dun allow me to daydream at all... haha.. which is good as I managed to finish all that I can do...hehe... no need to bring back that BIG AND HEAVY BOOK. ^^
    But still got a lot of things to do so gotta bring them back to Indo =.=

    Will be taking ferry before 12 noon... Nely jie wanna be home earlier...

    Oh ya... Golf has gone back Thailand yesterday afternoon... Nely jie!! be brave!! Muachh...jia you jia you jia you!!!

    I think I got in to pool club! =) haha.. quite happy... but I want dear to get in also...T_T sianzzz... I got higher chance to get in as they need female member... so I'm quite lucky huh... *not sure if I've already got in also...;p paiseh paiseh..*

    Hmmm...nothing to blog anymore...

    Will try to blog in Indo... ;p

    Muach!

    Ciao~~

    No comments: