follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Monday, May 01, 2006

    HOLIDAY!!!
    yeah.. today's holiday! =) just woke up from sleep 2 hours ago..
    argghh! It has been 2 days that I fall asleep before cleaning my face..
    alas... two pimples pop out!!! T_T
    so this is what lazy people get...

    Lidya called me last night.. talk for an hour plus...haha..
    but she called me because she couldn't sleep..=.=
    and I was just opposite her...I was so-so-so sleepy!
    and fall asleep soon after I had my "Hor Fun" (wet fried kway tiao)
    ermm...so full that I didn't wanna do anything other than SLEEP.

    Oh ya...
    it's May now... so do view my April 2006 album! ^^

    Ok! I can't stop praising myself for these 2 days...=p
    my culinary skills are just marvellous!
    haha.. first was my "Fried Eggs with Bitter Gourd"
    I think it's veryyy nice! =p
    then the next day (which is yesterday) I cooked "Pork Ribs and Lotus Roots soup with Peanuts"
    hehe..and "Fried Prawn with Springroll skin"
    haha.. ALL ARE VERY NICE! =p
    muahaha... =D

    see.. I can do it k! Lidya!! faster come and you can taste my Bravo cooking! ;p

    hehe..
    k then..
    too happy to blog... muahahaha!!
    thinking of what to cook next time.. ;p

    ciao~~

    ^^

    No comments: