follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    TIME FLIES!
    yeahh... now is already 3rd week of my first term in school...
    assignments keep coming...some lectures are very boring...
    workshop is fun... *except that it hurts my eyes =(..more on this later*
    and everything seems to be too fast for me...
    I keep dozing off in some lectures..=(
    which is very bad...
    and i just realise that my daily transportation fee is $4+
    oh dear..moneyyy... they just fly away like this everyday...
    Classmates are getting fun.. *especially our 6 females group* ^^
    they are really fun to be with especially Ru Yi..haha..we keep arguing..;p
    Friends play an important role in our life...=)

    Talking about my eye...yeah..while sawing the metal work piece in workshop yesterday...
    I think some metal chips flew in my right eye..I feel discomfort initially and i rub my eyes a few times... and the discomfort vanished... so I didn't really care about it afterwards..
    until at about 8.30 p.m after my last class.. I felt my eyes were very dry...
    but I still thought it's because I wore my contact lenses for more than 12 hours..
    I took out my contact lenses when I got home.. and found two tiny red dots on my right side contact lense...I dunno what are that... but I can see that my right eyes turn red..
    and it turns to abit yellowish today...=( went to my optometrist and the lady told me to come tomorrow as their optometrist who is in charge of eyecare is not in today...
    hope everthing will be alright...

    I went for SMA club (school of maritime Academy) interview today...
    I was pretty nervous at first but took deep breathes and went in the room..
    4 interviewers (3 guys 1 gal). I only know the President of the club who are also an Indonesian.. but I dunno him that well also..=.= so they asked which post I want and I just answered "Secretary" haha.. I dunno why...but at that time I just think it's the only post which I want... they asked me things like my O level English grade and experience in writing minutes..
    and Microsoft Word skill.. And I said B3 , went for attachment in company and saw minutes for meeting and learnt microsoft word skill before... which are all true but! I'm not sure if I can do the job they are giving me...T_T Thanks alot Fazli and Lidya.. they keep telling me to be more confidence... I'll try!! Thanks lots friends!! =) They just called me!! I mean from SMA Club!
    I've been selected..I SHOULD BE HAPPY!! Nancy! YOU CAN DO IT! ~.~ *oh hell.. i'm so nervous..T_T*

    We'll be having a chalet for Golf(my Sister's boyfriend) this Friday and Saturday.. He's going back to Thailand...
    haiz..although I always fight with him and hate him at times *coz of Nely(my Sister)*...
    but whenever I know someone is leaving me for far,my heart just sinks...T_T
    Hope we'll enjoy this last gathering *I mean for the time being!!We'll all meet again and have fun together!!We will!!*
    and I really hope Nely can be more brave to take up this fact... I hope I won't hear she cry her heart out everynight...I hope she'll be fine...

    Haiz..no mood to continue my blog after thinking about this sad things in life..
    it's just very hard or you can say we can hardly found a friend who grow up with us and keep staying near us *not beside* I mean just can meet up anytime we want or anytime we are free...
    until the day we are gone forever... it's HARD... so if you do have one... cherish them and never let them down...but if you do... I believe he/she will forgive you for all the wrong things you had done to them...

    Cherish every friendship!

    ciao~

    No comments: