follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    It's SATURDAY!!!
    haha... n yet i got many assignments to do...='(
    yesterday was crazy!
    Can't find my precious watch thus late for my first and only lecture for Friday...=.= so I just went there to do RWP report with my group. After that went to Pool CCA. Fun and relax =) then went to meet SMAC previous Secretary. Show me some minutes that she did before..SMAC roX. People there is so fun to be with and also friendly =) it's just like a BIG family when all gather in the small club house...;) so after that I went to meet Dear at fc5 and go his house... and at about 10 or 11, Nely jie called me and said she's at Orchard so Dear said ask her to come his house since he's going to sponsor my cab fee..;p then after Nely's shopping trip, she went to dear's house and then not long after that..FALL ASLEEP! we can't wake her up... i think she's just too tired and soon I also fall asleep...=.= then we sleep till 3.30a.m!!!so shock! we rush home and it's already 4 a.m when we get home....

    Will be going to Dom's party later! ;p just found out that mr.chua and Fazli are not invited.. maybe don't have their food their ba..one is vegetarian and another is halal...T_T not a complete 403.. but alot also cannot go...some in US ,Aussie and Indo... =( anyway..just hope we'll enjoy this party!! ^^

    till here first! =)
    ciao~~

    No comments: