follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    another tiring day...
    couldn't slp last night.. so i ended up slept around 6a.m..T.T
    woke up about 9a.m...
    went out to tanjong pagar mrt station instead of redhill mrt station which our class was told to go..
    coz I know redhill is too quiet... >.<
    collected $67.86... haha.. I think I've got quiet alot compare to my classmates...>.<
    hehe.. not bad lar... got two ladies donated $10!! oh my... this isn't my first flag day but it's the
    first time I see $10 notes go in to the tin!! ;p sorry for being such a country bumpkin...

    hmm.. after that we (jinbo,golf n me) went to PS for movie but was cancelled due to something..
    and we went home afterwards... long and tired journey...=((

    tomorrow I gotta go school again... for International student orientation... hope I can know more friends there..which i doubt so...=.= coz I'll only be attending till lunch time and I'll fled home n get myself ready for speech day at Ping Yi secondary school..=)
    Gotta meet my secondary school friends!! haha... muach muach... miss them all!! >.<

    k.. gonna settle my tuition grant thingy online...=.=

    ciao~~

    indulge in calbee prawn crackers!! yummy~~ *=p~~*

    No comments: