follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Tuesday, April 11, 2006

    woot!
    finished my 1st day orientation in SP... >.<
    tiring... that's all i can say... haha... I get to know a female classmate..
    her name is Kim... she's chio okay.. =p so do the rest of the female classmate..
    so far I only get to know Kim better than the rest.. coz our class hasn't gone through
    any self introduction or so yet.. and we went through yesterday orientation with our
    buddy class.. so I'm not so sure who else are my classmate yet... >.<

    tomorrow gotta go for the iT thingy at SP.. but i think i gonna.... hehehe...
    sianz...dear told me it's actually nothing important...just how to log on to student
    account,for accessing library website bla bla bla...
    gonna skip ba...=p

    ermm... okay.. just got my timetable.. got 8 a.m class!! and 8.30 a.m >.< the rest start at 10 a.m.. friday the best lor...hehe.. end earliest...=D

    well.. gotta go bathe le la... >.< super "early" liao... ~.~

    muahaha...

    hope my days in SP will be FUN!!! ^^

    muachh...

    ciao~~

    No comments: