follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Hi!! 4 days of poly life enough to make me faint!!
    First day is the worst! =( only get to go home after my CEM(certificate in engineering maths) class... reach home around 10+p.m and the next day suppose to wake up at 5a.m but i overslept till 7a.m...and my class start at 8a.m... haiz... cannot make it...so bathe n all i cabbed to school!! 45 minutes late for my first class...T_T taxi fee was $21.20!! *see.. i still remember...=((*


    Haiz... sianz.. spend on taxi... not worth it at all then wednesday got 8.30a.m class! Don't want late so Nely asked Calvin (Nely's classmate) to give us morning call...Lidya did call my phone n msg me too.. but my phone was in silent mode..haiz... really feel so sorry Lidya!! dui bu qi...so Nely received Calvin's call n wake me up at 5.30a.m..then I wait dear at raffles place! I wait him lehh..hahahaha..Once in a while lor... ;p then we went to school together... ^^I wasn't late! ;p


    so school has started for few days huh..my class still looks so boring and quiet compare to other classes...=(( FYI.. my class got 7 beautiful ladies *including me muahahaha;p* and about 14guys... ermm.. I think my class got the most ladies compare to otherDMR classes...;p (DMR=Diploma in Marine Engineering)Have gotten lotssss of assignments...=.= Hope I can finish them by end of week... >.<


    Havn't choosed my CCA yet... badminton and pool got trails!!=(( sure cannot make it... haiz... so now considering RED CROSS..^^but not sure it'll be busy or not... let's see how...=p


    that's all ba...gonna prepare things for tomorrow class... only got one class (IDEA)which starts at 10a.m until 12p.m...after that might go and apply a locker... my safety shoes is soooo heavyyyy dun wan to carry them go school early in the morning...=.=

    ciaoo~~

    Lovesss
    muachh!*NiiiTezz*

    No comments: