follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Monday, April 17, 2006

    =)
    Guess I've done something which make him mad at me right now..
    what else can I do? maybe I shall just wait till he calm down...

    School gonna start today...
    not excited at all although I've not been in school for about 5 months..
    those in SP have got their own friends and get along well with their new classmates..
    but I've not known any new classmates who I am very close to yet...
    Fazli find his class fun... dear gotta know alots of his classmates...
    I'm starting to worry about my life in SP...
    hope it won't be a hard one...
    I hate boring class which is not unite at all... hope my class won't be like that...
    I never ask to have a class as rox as 403 but just don't be too bored will do...
    MAY GOD BLESS ME >.<

    haiz...everyday seems to be a tiring day for me.. =( and yet I got more to worry right now..
    why all problems seem to pop out at this point of time... which I shall be happily welcoming the new chapter of my life in SP...
    how sux is this... I don't wanna hate my life!

    sigh...

    exhausted to death...

    ciao~

    No comments: