follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....
    finally got some time to post... ^^
    school is getting busy nowadays... got presentation
    and a few assignments...
    the most horrible one is ENGINEERING MATHS!!
    =(( I'm struggling like hell... haiz... luckily got dear to
    guide me along.. =) thx lotz.. although I always angry
    at time when I don't get what he mean..>.<
    haiz... it's really very hard as we are rushing through
    alot of chapters and on 27 June we gonna have our
    common test for that few chapters...=(
    hope I can make it through...

    Oh ya..
    Our class got a new classmate!
    and guess what?!! It's a female! yey...
    haha.. so now we got 8 female students in our class!
    1A01 girls roX...haha...=D

    Today I'm so elated!!! Met alot of Indonesians during
    the tuition grant briefing...^^ sosoooo regret not going
    to the International Student Orientation..;p
    I should have go and know them earlier...
    haha.. I met with lots of my primary school friends...^^
    and got a guy who is studying in the same course as me..
    ^^ Marine Engineering ROXXXX!!

    hmm...was thinking that got alot to post..
    haha..my mind went blank after thought about
    the Indonesians friends I met... ^^

    HAPPY DAY!! =D

    muachhh...

    ciaoo~~

    No comments: