follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Tuesday, April 11, 2006

    lalala~~
    BORING DAY!
    woke up at 3+p.m =.=
    eat my breakfast cum lunch + surf net for a while..
    dear called to say he's downstairs my block...
    so i rushed to bathe n joined him in an hour..
    had our dinner around my block..
    then played games with his phone coz he didn't want to watch movie..
    yeah.. that's all n i'm home now...

    isn't this sound damn boring?
    what a day huh...=.= sorry for sharing this boring story...

    haiz.. tomorrow gonna have my flag day...

    oh ya.. saw my updated timetable...
    f*ck! my lesson ends at 8.30p.m for monday...=((
    so it's like... i gonna reach home around 10!!
    and gotta reach school before 8a.m for my tuesday class!
    it gonna be reallll tiring for me... haiz...

    sucks!

    omg!! my life is getting worse huh...
    no life man...
    hope my SP life gonna be REAL FUN after the sch start...
    God BLESS ME!!

    muachh..

    ciao~~

    No comments: