follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Tuesday, June 13, 2006

    ='(
    bad day!
    not feeling well and was late (oh well.. i didn't turn up ='( ) to meet fazli at bedok for our o level cert. *sorry fuzz!* so i postponed it again. Now i'm the only one who hasn't collected o level cert and also Lidya's and Angel's. Hope by tomorrow I'll feel better and get down to Ping Yi for our certs.

    Gonna stay at home today. haiz.. so boring!! I don't like to stay in this stuffy room! ='(

    Oh ya..Hopefully by 16 June , we'll know the exact date of when we are moving to Choa Chu Kang. Really praying hard that everything will be alright n goes smoothly. Nely and I have packed many of our things. About 70% done. It took us about 2 days and it's really tiring! On last Saturday, we stayed at home just to pack things. We woke up late as usual and started to pack around 2 to 3 p.m (after our breakfast cum lunch) then we packed till about 1a.m! =.= n went to bathe and then went to have our dinner cum supper at the 24 hours coffeeshop just around our block. Almost starve to death.=.= then we went home and continue to pack. Nely fell asleep after I read an article from CLEO (about declutter our room) haha.. stupid her. N i wait until 8 a.m to wake dear up. Then went to sleep. Couldn't sleep till about 10a.m! arggh... n woke up around 5p.m! haha.. wat a healthy life i'm leading huh? ;p my mum gonna kill me if she knew this. As i'm under medication, so like what the doctor keep telling me. I need plenty of rest and healthy life style not only on food but also my body clock. ='( OK. I'll try to sleep earlier! I don't want to go back to the clinic anymore. I want to recover!!
    May God Bless Me... amin =)

    ok... I gonna do my maths tutorial! ;p

    ciao~~

    No comments: