follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Friday, June 02, 2006

    ^^
    finally finished my term tests.. dunno how i'll score..just hope for the best!=p

    today!! ahaha... k.. i turn a year older today...;p hmm... it's a miracle huh...hehe... i survive another year! gonna celebrating today by staying overnight at dear's place. Nely and Sofie are also coming along! ^^ how great is that...haha... but this year no more Drong3 tak helping me to celebrate...T_T they called me last night though =) hehe...thanks Gals... Lidya called me for more than an hour from Aussie...;p n Janice managed to ring me eventhough she seems so busy with her shopping trip! ;p we conferenced and it's so great to hear from them. =D
    n a few friends sent me message of greetings and wishes. ^^ thanks Triz,Sophia,Belvin and Lina. =)

    will be going to eu yan seng clinic for my my appointment...=.= on my birthday!! lol. nvm!! Afterwards I'll hang around there (Plaza Singapura) to get a pair of ear phone for my lappy. hehe.. just downloaded "Skype". Dear suggest me to use this so that I can chat with Lidya without thinking about my phonebill. ;p

    Till here then! =)

    God Bless!

    No comments: