follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Friday, June 09, 2006

    Woohooo!!! =D
    finished my elearning...=) haha... although alot of them i'm not confidence with... but dear said it's better to submit then no... so i submitted ALL ^^ feel much relax now... hehe.... GREAT! Now is holiday!!! hahaha...

    Oh ya... today Janice and I will be going out together!! ^^ hahaha... it's been so long since we go for a shopping trip. haha..I think we never go together before.. We always went with Drong3 tak! Lidya would always be the one who got bullied by us... ^^ and Angel would always be the one nagging that she want shopping but have no money... hahaha... n Janice and me always shopp and shop!!but anyway Janice is always our Shopaholic Queen!=p but now I'm broke...=.= so no more shopping!! maybe window shopping ain't that bad =)

    Why I'm broke?
    when my elder sister came Singapore on Sunday, she gave me $50 as a gift for my birthday... but I spent them ALL on cosmetic.. I brought an ettusais foundation... which cost me $67 =.= and I treated her and Nely for lunch...=.= about $50 in total... then on Tuesday I went to buy clothes for presentation... two long sleeves shirts and a long black pants... It's Great Singapore Sales hehe.. so in total they only cost me $94+ .and then i brought 1 ring, 1 pendant and 1 necklace at perlini's silver total up about $64+...hehe coz I got 50% discount for my birthday!! hmm... then my mum and dad came on wednesday.. ^^ mum gave me $50 hehe... but I spent it on the spot..hahaha.. wth... I want more money!!! ='( hahaha...

    But I still got alot of things to buy!! a leather sling bag! denim shorts! handbags! jackets! sandals!! shoes!! alot alot more...T_T how how how... ='(

    k lar... shall blog more about my trip with Janice later! ^^

    ciao~~~

    No comments: