follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    haha.. 2nd post for today!
    hmm... feel like post about something to let you guys see what I did in my school.. ;p below is the picture from my workshops! =D

    see.. this is my workpiece. Initially it's a rectangular metal piece. Then I saw it into the given size and drill 4 holes to do my chiselling. =)

    tadaaa!!! although chiselling and filing ain't that EASY AT ALL! But I made it! =D

    another pic! ;p can't resist my happiness! ooopps I should say... sense of fulfillment!! =D

    yeahh.. that's all about my workshop. =)

    Another one.. I learned new skill for adobe photoshop! Nely give me a website and the author got tutorial for some basic animation skill =D here is the website http://nuwen.com His explanations are very clear and easy to understand for newbie like me =) so if u wanna learn can take a look at his web!

    here's what I did!

    another one for Lidya ;p

    yeahh... that's all =) hope i can improve more on my skill ;p

    hmm... SAD right now! quarrel with Nely again ='( i really didn't mean to make her n him quarrel. But I still don't think I'm wrong ok! argghh... forget it. I'm just a mean n selfish human! Anyway.. I gonna cancel my trip to Thai in September. Wanna get a part time during the holidays! ^^ anyone got jobs during that time can contact me ok! ^^ thXx!

    No comments: