follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Saturday, June 17, 2006

    hey hey!!
    finally got my O level cert!!^^
    Nely accompanied me cabbed to Ping Yi =p oh..but can't collect for Lidya and Angel..so they gotta come Singapore by themselves or write me an authorize letter! ;p My dad came Singapore today!! but I just knew it right in the morning. So was thinking can't meet him. Then I called him after got my cert and he said he gonna stay abit later this time (until 6.30p.m.) So Nely and me rushed to meet him. I suggested to take bus 30 as I heard it is express bus to harbour.
    While waiting for the bus...











    LoL and I'm wrong! we board the bus and asked the driver how long will it take. His answer ,"About an hour." Oh GOSH!!! We discussed a while and finally alight around an "Ulu place" ermmm... Changi Rd. Shell station. ;p Then wait so long for cab! and finally...










    Then met Dad at harbour...
    Recommend him this nice food! *Nely n my fav!!*
    Roti Tissue a.k.a Paper Prata!










    my dad seems to like it too! ;p
    after that my dad went back to Indo!
    and we met Dear at food court! n went to buy a pair of running shoes!!













    then Dear went home while Nely and I came back to Tampines to have our dinner and also mug at coffee bean for awhile. =p
    Hmm.. went to shop awhile before mugging though...hikshiks.. feel bad! spend money again!!
    Our dinner was awesome!! here's the pics *especially for Lidya to see! ;p muahaha*



















    It's Set meal for 2 persons.I can't find the double boil soup pic!! =.= haha.. kk.. enough of pics..;p more June pics view at link --> my pics. (multiply site!) =)

    kk..go bathe now! ;p

    ciao!

    muachh!

    No comments: