follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Friday, June 23, 2006

    Have been waking up around 3 to 4 p.m! =.= GOSH! I'm crazy!

    Yesterday Nely called mum and received BAD news that she has passed away. ='( life...

    Anyway! Lidya! She's not that cousin. She's my cousins' cousin. *hope u get what I mean =.=*

    Couldn't sleep for the whole night. And now my head is spinning. @.@

    How many days left for hols? arggh.. I should spend some time with dear.Gotta find him today and if I sleep, I'll end up wake up in the evening and won't be able to meet him. =( After hols, he'll be busy with his projects and presentations. And I'll be busying with? should be RWP project and IDEAS project. =.= haiz. Maths exam is coming! 27 June! ='( I have tried to revise as much as I can!! Now left with one revision exercise. Hope can finish it SOON.

    Dear is at school now. =( doing his project. Hope he can finish real soon. So we can meet up earlier. =)

    anyway, Lidya!! =( I miss playing pool with ya! be back to Singapore SOON! arggh. We gonna eat NICE foods, POOL and TAKE NEO NONE STOP! Wanna try my cooking?? haha! U better score well for your sem 2 and get a sit in MelbU dentistry! *is this how you spell that course?=p*
    Janice and I are waiting for you right in this small dot on the map,Singapore. =) Small but meaningful place for drong3tak. =) miss those days.

    Loves..

    muach.

    ciao!

    I'm really crazy. haha. can't even type properly right now. why? =.=

    No comments: