follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Thursday, June 15, 2006

    SAD

    I know there's alot of ways to show LOVE. I know I will never understand LOVE. I know I will be continuosly learning about LOVE. Yeah. I'll learn it for a life time.

    But anyone understand why..

    When you know he always threaten you... is this LOVE?

    When you know he always control you... is this LOVE?

    When you know you lost your friends because of him... is this LOVE?

    When you know he will never apologize to you eventhough he's wrong... is this LOVE?

    When you know you have to give in to him in every arguement... is this LOVE?

    When you know he don't even give you basic rights... is this LOVE?

    When you know he can't even change a little bit for you... is this LOVE?

    When you know he always angry or mad over small things... is this LOVE?

    When you know he don't know how to cherish you... is this LOVE?

    I repeatedly asked myself the above questions. And the only answer I can get is..

    She loves him.
    But I can't understand why she loves him. =) and I pray my love for dear will never end up like this.
    in my eyes, my heart, my mind, LOVE should be from both sides. When he and she can be giving ALL they can to breed/nurture their LOVE. Not from one side. There is no reason that you can't express your LOVE in the way your LOVE one want you to. Because if you REALLY LOVE he/she, you'll change. Maybe others can't see his/her change. But you know it.
    And for the above case. I should have stand in her side, so that I might get the answer. Maybe he has changed but I never know. So... I should respect her LOVE for him. As I will never have the ability to define LOVE.
    And sometimes I should learn to give in to her.
    lastly, keep my mouth shut! with a smile of course.
    =)
    oh ok. no more craps.sryy. i'm just using this entry to get a way out of my trouble.n I think I've got my answer.Thanks God.
    Ciao~~

    No comments: