follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Singapore
    Hi all! :D I blog anything and everything I wanna share! Say Hi if you enjoy reading 'em! :)) XOXO

    Followers

    Labels

    Art Deco (2) award (1) Bath Soap (1) beach (1) Bioderma (3) birthday (3) Book (1) brush (2) Cake (1) Canmake (1) caudalie (1) cdp (1) Cedele (3) cellnique (1) chanel (1) chinatown (1) CK (1) Cle de Peau (2) cleanser (1) CNY (6) coffee (1) concealer (2) cooking (1) daiso (1) DHC (1) drama (2) Ettusais (3) Etude House (1) Family (3) Far East Plaza (1) Farewell (2) Fekkai (1) Food (3) foods (4) foundation (1) FYP (4) gifts (5) Graduation (2) hair (2) Haircut (2) Hakubi C gel (1) Haul (13) Hediard (1) Hot cakes (1) Indo (3) Indomie (2) indonesia (1) IPSA (1) Japanese Foods (1) Jill Stuart (2) Kate (1) Kerastase (1) Konad (2) L'Occitane (1) L'oreal (1) lala (1) Levi's (1) ma maison (1) MAC (1) majolica majorca (3) Maldives (1) marche (1) mascara (3) MBS (1) movie (3) Movies (1) MUFE (1) muji (1) Musical (1) nail (11) NAKED palette (1) Nature-Niu Er (1) New year (1) NOTW (1) O.P.I (7) Packages (1) Paul and Joe (9) Promod (1) Redang (1) review (5) Revlon (1) rings (1) RMK (1) Rosken (1) sad (1) SATO (1) sephora (1) Shiseido (1) Shopping (7) shu uemura (2) Sky (1) Swap (1) tag (1) The Face Shop (3) Travel (1) tweezerman (1) UDPP (1) Urban Decay (1) Uriage (1)

    my Poupee girl~

    poupeegirl fashion brand community

    Blog Archive

    Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    Hi!!!
    Today is much better than yesterday... ;p feel better but we (Nely n me) woke up late. After bathe we went out to Sakae Sushi to eat the teatime buffet. We began to eat around 3.30 and then about 4.45, Jinbo came to join us. =) We were quiet hungry as we didn't eat breakfast and lunch but awhile after we started to eat, we felt quite full. =.= so we didn't manage to eat as much as we have planned.

    And then we asked for the complimentary jelly and fruits (watermelon). I started off with an apple jelly. And then I took a slice of watermelon but it turned out to taste like rotten watermelon. =.= I swallowed some and the rest I puke out. Afterwards I begin to feel very unwell. And then I took my medicine as usual routine (after food medicine from my Chinese physician). I got the feeling that I wanna vomit. As all of us had finished our meal so we went to settle the bill. And I asked Nely to accompany me to go toilet (this time round I really feel like vomiting) =.= . But Nely was taking out her money so I run to the toilet and VOMIT. It's yucky! The whole basin is filled with my sushi and all that I ate during that meal (what a waste of food!! $17!!!=( )

    Then went to take neoprints and popular. Saw Ridhwan near popular there. ;p haha.. my sis like him. Lol she said he's super cute lar... hahaha... especially in the change sex video that they took the other day.. *view at my multiply website* =) it's really funny! Hahaha... nely enjoy watching it and she keep laughing and repeating the clip!
    Visit my multiply website for more pics =)

    Hmm.. that's all for today. See.. I reached home super early..=.= bored now! Argghh... gonna eat my dinner to replace all those lost food! =)

    Ciao~~

    Muach!

    No comments: